- SSN01 System Request Form - All computer systems that store SSNs will have to be approved.
- SSN02 File and Report Request Form - Files and reports containing Social Security numbers, generated from systems that contain Social Security numbers, will have to be approved.
- SSN03 File Encryption Exemption Request Form - The Operating Policy on the Usage of SSNs requires that all files containing SSNs must be encrypted if they are to be transmitted in any manner off the campus system. Permission to be exempt from the requirement must be approved.
- SSN04 Electronic Access Request For Users Form - Any MSU employee accessing SSNs contained in electronic information systems, databases, files, and reports must complete this form and have it approved.
- SSN05 Solicitation Request Form - MSU will continue to collect, when appropriate, SSNs from students, employees, and others associated with the university. This form grants approval to request that information.
- Employee SSN Confidentiality Statement (PDF) - All employees with access to SSN data must complete this form and have it on file in the home unit.